The robotic kit Rovy is a programmable 4-wheeled mobile robot. It is printed on-demand and can be customized for different DC motors.
A project quite simple to build on which you can learn programming and to control a DC motor. This mobile robot can be customizable which means that you can add layers or sensors to obtain an autonomous robot with the desired functionalities.
Printing characteristics :
The parts of the robot are 3D-printed using ABS with 0.2mm layer
The robotic kit Rovy is compatible with different boards such as Arduino and Raspberry PI. Therefore, it is ideal to learn programming. Depending on the size of the selected model, however, the size of the chassis may not be big enough to attach the board you want to use. To avoid incompatibility, do not hesitate to ask us for advice if you have some doubt.
- Chassis plate x2
- Motor holder x4
- Wheel x4
- DC motors that you selected x4
- Microcontroller (Arduino, Raspberry PI or other) x1
- H-bridge such as SN754410 x2
- Battery x1
- Add a Bluetooth module to be able to program a remote controller with a smartphone.
- You can combine a servomotor with a distance sensor to create an autonomous robot avoiding obstacles.
- You can even add a camera to control the robot using image processing.
If you want to learn hwo to program this robot, you can check the tutorial on how to control a DC motor or this project to develop a remote controller.
Select the motor reference in the list(list of motor) and the desired color before selecting the deliverable.
If the motor you want to use is not in the list, please contact us. We’ll be happy to adapt the kit to your need.